[rescue] Solaris on a PPC (now VMS)

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Feb 5 18:39:39 CST 2003

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:10:06PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:

> (and a lot of other people) spend most of your time, and it's never
> mentioned in magazines like BusinessWeek.

<suit>

Therefore it must not be very useful...

</suit>

The few times I have read a BWeek article on an issue that I have
in-depth knowledge of, the writer got it completely wrong and/or
missed the point.

Furthermore their op-ed columns belong in the National Daily Workers
of the World or some other left-wing mag.

It seems that most popular newsmagazines are run by folks who care a
lot more about advertising dollars than about running well-written,
properly researched articles - the news is just there as filler
between the ads.

--Patrick