[rescue] looking for I/O board sun ultra enterprise

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Feb 3 19:00:58 CST 2003

Don't know what your looking to pay for the I/O board, but while looking
for something else on ebay I found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2305616445&category=11216

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2305090373&category=11216

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2305334215&category=162

These don't appear to all be the same part, but claim to be for the class
of system you have... so, maybe one of these is what you are looking for.

good luck,

-- Curt