[rescue] de-racking RL02s?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 3 12:52:23 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 01:38:38PM -0500, James wrote:
> I.... I don't know what to say. I hope you enjoy the Belkin.
> /me must go tear Bill's picture off my wall now.

Heh.  I've still got a garage full of DEC documentation and
stuff that I'm going to put online.. I just dont have time to
play with big power-hungry older hardware right now.  I rescued
this stuff from a guy in Houston (cost me $30 I gave him for gas
because he delivered it), and the rack full of stuff went to
Jeff Sharp, listmaster for classiccmp.org.

If nothing else, I try to rescue hardware and then get it to people
who can appreciate it.

Bill

--
bill bradford