[rescue] Re: [geeks] Crap! Not again...

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 1 22:17:34 CST 2003

What about oxygen regeneration and heat controls? It wouldn't be a very nice
month if it were 140 degrees and everyone was dying of CO2 toxicity...

Besdies, it's moot. From what I've heard on other lists (ERPS, experimental
rocket propulsion society) Columbia wasn't equipped to dock with or possibly
even capable of reaching ISS orbit.

Mike Free