[rescue] Not shuttle related

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 11:12:08 CST 2003

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > Today, I am moving from one storage space to another (downsizing!
> After
> > the recent 10-20 degree days, I feel I must store my machines in a
> > climate controlled room)...
>
>    Time to move.

Dave,

It seems to me you have found a use for the function keys on your
keyboard - you must have set them to your standard responses:

"Is she cute?"*

"Does she have a sister?"*

"Time to move"

And numerous FeeCee references/slams... ;^)

(*admittedly, the "sister" comments are historical)

I love it!

I agree about moving too, but it is not in the cards for now...
Lifetime goal is to get a house in FL (Sanibel/Captiva, $$$ willing)
and one in the mountains (CT/VT/PA - undecided, but want to be near
water... Oh, and better than 56K connectivity)...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com