[rescue] Crap! Not again...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 11:02:38 CST 2003

--- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

> The first one I watched in real-time on TV in the student's union in
> school.  I don't know if I can bring myself to turn on CNN.

I was packing my things and leaving school at the time of the first
one, I kept walking through the "common area" seeing the same thing on
TV as I walked from my room to the car and back...

Today, I am moving from one storage space to another (downsizing! After
the recent 10-20 degree days, I feel I must store my machines in a
climate controlled room)...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com