[rescue] Indy bits

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:30 CST 2003

   Bill,

> I can send you an entire Indy system for free (if you pay
> shipping) sometime this coming week.

   Thanks _so_ _much_ for the kind offer!  I'm going to be
contacting Curt Wilbar (who also has a cache of Indy bits)
in the next day or two (and sounds like an interesting chap
to meet, to boot) on an offer if his -- and it's local.

   Incubate your Indy for a while longer.  Something interesting
might hatch!

					Regards,