[rescue] Playing and Recording music on DAT tapes

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:27 CST 2003

Every audio ready scsi dat drive will do. Just google for the dat drive
you
have and see if it can handle audio dat's. I am not sure if every dat
can
play back audio dat's but the one I used to have had it special written
into the specs that it could. It was on a windows server using some dos
tool and converted the dat to wav.