[rescue] Time to replace the IPX

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:18 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 10:49:31AM -0600, Scott Newell wrote:
> At 10:40 AM 11/25/2003 , Joshua Boyd wrote:
>
> [U1 comments snipped]
>
> Thanks.
>
> >Now, if only NetBSD/Sparc64 would support some sort of FDDI on a U1.
> >That's why I'm using solaris instead of NetBSD on my U1s at home.  When
>
> Solaris is out for this application mainly because I don't want to deal
> with the licensing in a commercial setting.  But I get your point.

If it were me, I'd go for a developer's license and claim I use it for
development work.  That is what I did for my new colocated machine (and
it is the truth, I will be doing development work on it, as well as
hosting a CVS repository, etc), and if it was a machine in my office at
work used at all for development in anyway, I'd probably make the same
argument.  That might not work for you though.