[rescue] Can someone do me a favor (fast 'net, CD-burner)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:18 CST 2003

Good luck with it.  I haven't done it in a while and have only done
it ~3 times before but if i remember all i did was copy all the files
to an NFS share and point software manager to that location,
checked/unchecked items to install and went from there.

/KRM

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:37:56 -0500
"Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at cmhcsys.com> wrote:

> KRM-
>
> The disks arrived yesterday, and they look fine.  I haven't tried
> 'em yet, but I probably will later today.  I'll report my progress.
>  I've never done
> an SGI update, except as part of an original installation, so it
> will be interesting to see what it screws up.  I'm sure there will
> be something....
>
> Thanks again.
>
> -Shel

"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a
cornered badger on amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/