[rescue] offtopic: music (Megadeth)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:18 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 08:11:18AM +0100, William S. wrote:
> He is looking to buy them. As far as I know a person
> can still sell their own property to another person.
> I don't think he has anything to worry about.

Correct.  If I buy albums from someone, I see no harm in obtaining
MP3s of the albums from them to listen to while the CDs are on their
way in the mail.  Worst case, I go down on Friday to Cheapo (used CD
store) and pick them up there, bring them home, rip them to MP3 or
MPEG4/AAC, and throw them in the drawer with the rest of the audio
CDs we've bought over the past two years that have never been played
in a "normal" CD player..

I like Megadeth, I'm not about to deprive Dave Mustaine of any more
money.

Bill

--
bill bradford