[rescue] Hey look, my garage is full of stuff too! (odds & ends FS/FT)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:16 CST 2003

Hello all,

I plan to post this stuff on eBay later tonight, but I wanted to see if
anyone here was interested in them before I do:

2x DEC Alpha Multias - Proc should be 166 MHz, and I believe I have one
of each model (one with PCI Riser and and one with 3 1/2" HD bracket).
Very clean in original DEC box w/packing material. Asking $25/ea (no
HD, no RAM) plus actual S/H.

2x Vrigin WebPad w/keyboard - Internet Appliance with built-in 56K
modem, flat screen display in original packaging - PC compatible, some
folks were adding 2.5" ide notebook drives and running alternative OS
on them. Asking $25/ea plus actual S/H.

One Ultra 1-170e with 256 Meg RAM, 2 Gig HD, internal CD-ROM, Creator
Framebuffer and Solaris 9 install - very clean. Asking $75 plus actual
S/H.

Please contact me off-list if interested, I plan to post them on eBay
later tonight (after Everybody Loves Raymond ;^), so if you are
interested, please let me know ASAP.

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall