[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:16 CST 2003

--- Mike Hebel <nimitz at nimitzbrood.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 10:55 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

> >   I "play Quake" every time I'm on the toilet.
> >
> >   There's no computer in there.
>
> Yeah well, I kinda figured you had to have a bathroom that looked
> like a 747 flight simulator - both with electronics and with shock
> absorbers.
>
> ;-)

No, that's what the *rest* of the house looks like ;^)

I know Dave from a previous life, but I often find myself picturing him
like "Dexter" from Dexter's Laboratoty (see
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/dexter/index.html?left )...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall