[rescue] Latest from the closet

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:15 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 23:38, James Birdsall wrote:
> It's bill-paying time again, so anything unpaid by the 30th without
> arrangements will go elsewhere. Thanks!
>
> --James B.

.
.
.

> ====== Free for shipping:

.
.
.

> Maxtor XT-1140 140M 5.25" FH MFM drive, last known working but that was
> years ago

Me wants :-)

.
.
.
> Archive 9020B QIC11 tape drive from a Sun 2/120, condition unknown

Oohhh.. .me wants bad (especially if any bracketing is still on it as
my 2/120 does not have the internal tape drive and just has a lame
blanking plate :-) ).

My ship addr is:

Curtis Wilbar
1949 Bay Road
Sharon, MA 02067

Let me know what I owe you and what methods of payment you take.

-- Curt