[rescue] Books and games FS

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:15 CST 2003

Some stuff to get rid of:

Books:

Brand new, just got this in from the publisher, and don't need it:
"Jerry Hoffman on Final Cut Pro 4", with CD-ROM (unopened).
 Published by New Riders.  $10, shipping included (list price $31.50).

Games:

Max Payne (Mac); original CD in jewel case.  I *might* be able to find the
box (although crushed) in my closet.  Don't remember if this needs a
registration code or not; there's not one on the CD case.  $5, shipping
included.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Mac), in original box with registration code.
$10, shipping included.

Shadowbane (Mac/PC), in original box.  Top flap of box opened, but I don't
think I ever opened the CD or even took it out of the box.  $10, shipping
included.  (Given to me by a coworker who went to work for WolfPack, but
I'm not a MMORPG type).

Payment via PayPal preferred.  Email me if interested.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net