[rescue] Cisco weirdness

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:12 CST 2003

The place I found it in the dumpster was actually a company at tysons
corner.

If anybody ever want's to get the grand royal rescue dumpster tour in
Northern
Virginia. I had happy customer's before. I think dave and mike where
pretty happy
with the stuff we found.

That reminds me what ever did happen to that satellite equipment we
found?

Cja,
         Thomas