[rescue] Shifted Sun GDM-500PS...

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:07 CST 2003

As I recall, 'Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez' wrote:
> ? I do have a sense of humor, maybe wrong statements are now regarded as
> jokes or something? If so I must have not got the memo....

I found talking about electricity as if it were a flock of hamsters on the
loose that would all take another path if one was blocked funny BECAUSE
it's a "wrong statement."  Many jokes won't stand up to excessive scrutiny.

Keep in mind you also didn't find the joke about building proteins on
a monitor funny even though that was NOT a "wrong statement."

Humor is subjective, of course, so I'm sorry you didn't find either funny.

-DanD

# If a person offend you and you are in doubt as to whether it was intentional
# or not, do not resort to extreme measures. Simply watch your chance and hit
# him with a brick.  -Mark Twain