[rescue] G3 Powerbook

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Sat Dec 20 18:08:06 CST 2003

On Thursday, Nov 20, 2003, at 00:24 Asia/Jerusalem, Steve Hatle wrote:

> Thanks for the plug, Sambo! We'll have to work out your commission
> later

S'the least I could do.

Seriously, if whoever ends up with it has any questions, point them to
me. I know *everything* about these sweet little 'books. I also have a
massive amount of spare parts for them, unfortunately 6000 miles away
in storage at the moment. I literally have enough parts to build a
complete Wallstreet, minus 3 pieces, and lots and lots of spares. 2 of
the 3 bits I'm missing are unfortunately the battery and charger. $$$.
The third is a drive tray, about $10. Bleh.

---sambo