[rescue] Shifted Sun GDM-500PS...

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat Dec 20 18:08:05 CST 2003

Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
[...]
> All without a single injury to my feet. That and they're super-
> comfortable. I'll stick with Red Wing until someone digs up some mil- spec
> steel-toed, puncture-proof, water-proof, ANSI-certified EH-rated 10-inch
> lace-ups. Then I'll be in footwear heaven.

I'm having to "make do" with some steelies I got down Leeds Market for
twenty quid. I'll miss them if they ever do finally disintegrate.

> [0] Mostly telco and 48VDC with the occasional dip into the 200VAC world.

Just 200v? Wuss. I've got 240v flowing around my desk right now. And I gave
myself a little zap yesterday when attempting to fix a faulty digicam while
forgetting that said camera had a flash, and liked to keep it on standby at
all times.

It was electricity-induced Tourette's, I can tell you.

--
Q: What hardware platform does Oracle perform best on?
A: A 35mm slide projector.