[rescue] Shifted Sun GDM-500PS...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:05 CST 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Doc and I are partial to these:
>
> http://www.altama.com/milspec/4156.htm

Eh, if they had the tall black leather ones with a steel toe, I'd jump
on it.  I'm sure you can understand my reluctance to fall off the
reinforced toe wagon with my history of stuff falling on my feet.

Their steel ones aren't nearly as tall (or waterproof), and I need a
-lot- of support, at least until I finally decide to have my ankle cut
on.

> What do the Red Wings run, pricewise?

I think I paid about $120 for the ones I'm wearing.  I got them two
years ago, and they're finally starting to show some wear (primarily due
to heavy things with sharp edges landing on them).

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire