[rescue] Big haul at work

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:03 CST 2003

As I recall, 'Bill Bradford' wrote:
> Anybody need parts?  I've got no use for SGIs at home, but am more than
> willing to trade for Mac stuff (I'd kill for a PBG3 or an iBook of some
> sort) or other interesting gadgets..

I picked up 2 Indigo2's with known working cpu/mem (albeit unknown specs)
but NO drives or drive sleds the other day.  I'd be interested in a drive
sled each and possibly upgraded cpu/mem once I power them up and see what
I have.  This is my first entry into the SGI world.

-DanD

# Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily.  All other 'sins' are
# invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful- just stupid.)-Lazarus Long