[rescue] Pile of Sbus stuff that needs to go.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:02 CST 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I've also got a SysKonnect PCI FDDI card in my pile of stuff, in the box.

Hmmm.  What do they work in?  I'd kind of like to conserve my DEFPAs for
the DECs.  This rocks.  Once I get the garage cleaned out, I'm going to
have the network I always dreamed of.

Then I just to figure out what to -do- with it.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire