[rescue] Big haul at work

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 20 18:07:59 CST 2003

Cleaned out a storage room at work today in preparation for a visit by
the scrappers next week.  Good thing is, anything out of said rooms that I
want, I can have if I haul it off.

I'll have at least nine Extreme, XL, and Impact SGI Indigo2s (two of them
are definitely "parts boxes", one INdigo R4K Elan, three RS6K machines,
two or three Indys, some O2 R5K CPU modules, and  some other stuff
(including a 115VAC to -48VDC 2A power converter) at home soon.

Anybody need parts?  I've got no use for SGIs at home, but am more than
willing to trade for Mac stuff (I'd kill for a PBG3 or an iBook of some
sort) or other interesting gadgets..

Bill

--
bill bradford