[rescue] Modern browser for Solaris?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Dec 20 18:07:55 CST 2003

Oh my god... I can't believe it.....  a non beta Opera for
Solaris.... I'm stunned....

Even more stunned is the Solaris version is newer than the
Mac version !  Wow...

When I last inquired with them, the best I got was a non released
beta... and they didn't seem to committed to Solaris...  it was a
"when we get to it" kind of attitude.... but I'm glad to see they
finally got to it....

I'll have to check out this new version...  I really like Firebird
though... so I doubt I'll switch... but who knows....

Opera and Firebird are the fastest browsers I've tried on Solaris.

(well, that and Netscape 4.X .... but I'm hard pressed to call that
a "browser" anymore in today's web)

-- Curt