[rescue] Ultra 5/10 memory

Chris Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Sat Dec 20 18:07:55 CST 2003

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone for the input regarding the Ultra5.

Do any of you have some compatible dimms you could part with?  The machine
comes with only 128 meg, and I'd like it to be closer to 512...

- Chris

Sidenote.... It always pays to befriend the sysadmin at work.  I remarked to
our sys-admin that we have gotten a LOT of blade 2000's lately, and since we
are a design house the graphics were obviously upgraded.... Did she have a PGX
card lying around?  5 minutes later I walked out with a new(literally) PGX64
card, and Solaris 9 media.  thank you VERY much....  :)