[rescue] Modern browser for Solaris?

Phil Schilling phils at gcstech.net
Sat Dec 20 18:07:55 CST 2003

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:25:31 -0500 (EST)
Kurt Mosiejczuk <kurt at csh.rit.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Klaasjan Brand wrote:
>
> > Compared to Mozilla Firebird, Opera still is faster, but I really don't like it's interface...
>
> Holy cow!  Opera finally released a non-ancient version for Solaris.
>
> When did that happen?  Last I knew it was still a beta of Opera 5....

I had requested a full pay for version last march and about 3 weeks ago they emailed me and apologized for the delay but they had a full version for Solaris ready.  I been running it on the ultra at home since then.  It's fast and seems to work pretty well.

Phil