[rescue] serial cables

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Dec 20 18:07:54 CST 2003

   I have a large pile of DB25M-DB25M cables here that I want to get rid
of.  They look to be maybe 4-5' long, and if memory serves they have
all 25 lines bussed 1:1.  I think there are about thirty of them in the
pile.

   $10 shipped (which should pretty much cover the shipping).  If I
don't get any takers within the next day or so, they hit the trash.

        -Dave