[rescue] Some stuff I have laying around...

Brooke Gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Tue Dec 30 08:44:33 CST 2003

Hey,

Apologies if you saw some of this on mac-swap, but I had a few things I
thought a few of you might be interested in.

I have two digital cameras that I have replaced with a newer one. Anyone
interested? Here's the details:

These are fully compatible with
iPhoto and OS 9 & X 10.x.

Kodak DC 220 Digital Camera, AC Adapter, Case, A/V cable, Serial & USB
Cables, 48MB Kodak CompactFlash card
A review, with specs:
<http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/DC220/DC220Acgi.HTM> $125

Kodak DC 215 Millennium 2000 Digital Camera, with whatever accessories I
can find to include.
A Review, with specs: <http://www.steves-digicams.com/dc215.html>
$100
Buy both for $200.

An external USB Zip drive: $15
An AIWA Travan USB backup drive (with retrospect): $25
Buy both for $30.

An HP SureStore 24x6 tape laoder w/magazine + tape(and cleaning tape)
and a HP SureStore 1200e tape loader, no magazine or tapes. both for $150.

TWO ADS Pyro external FireWire cases (can be used as HDs or CD/DVD drives)
$35 each or both for $60. Will include a CD-R drive for an extra $10.

Epson Stylus Photo C80WN + Epson 802.11 Wireless Print Server. This bundle
goes for $499 retail, and is currently on the Epson Clearance Store for
$299, but I will sell both for $200.

I still have a few powermacs that are going to the dump friday if no one
comes to claim them. bare (no ram, hd, etc..) 6100, 7100, 8500. Pickup
only.

Mint in Box, Cray 2 Supercomputer, 4GB ram, and completely re-filled mert
coolant. $250 OBO - MUST PICK UP DUE TO SIZE.

Just Kidding, Dave. Hope your move went well.

I also endeavor to fulfill my New Year's Resolution to ship out the
MacAlly iKey Keyboard promised so long ago to Mr. Bill.

As always, make offers, call me names, etc.

HAVE AN OUTSTANDING NEW YEAR'S!

Regards,
Brooke Gravitt