[rescue] xmas

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Fri Dec 26 02:26:24 CST 2003

Hello,

Friday, December 26, 2003, 8:14:07 AM, you wrote:

> The LOTR appendices rock.  Though most of the time we won't pay extra
> for more features, LOTR was a special case.

  indeed... tons of nice information. Have seen 75% of the extras of
  the first two SEE, didn4t watch the commentaries  though - except
  for my favourite scenes.

> Not $72 worth of special, though.

  ACK. That's why I've bought the "normal" SEE without figurine but
  still including all 4 DVDs. A nice extra of the European version: No
  crap  before the intro and before the movie. Just a real short
  animation focussing on the menu and a short fade to black.

  Did you btw. notice the SGI equipment shown? (Lots of monitors, a
  couple Octanes, Houdini boxes/manuals and maybe more.)

  Happy Holidays to you all,

Gerhard