[rescue] Looking for Compaq Smart Start CD for Compaq Proliant 1600R

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Dec 20 18:09:06 CST 2003

Thanks !

Transferring now.... but it looks like it is going to take a while as
It's only going at about 11K per sec with an estimated 9 hours left
!

Don't have time today to play with the box anyway (or at least not till
tonight).....

Thanks... I'll let you know when I've got it and the md5 sum matches
so you can free up your hd space.

Thanks.