[rescue] Happy Holidays

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Sat Dec 20 18:09:06 CST 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Carl R. Friend wrote:

>    Best wishes, all!  May the hardware fairy be good to all of you!

The hardware fairy came a little early for me this year. My brother scored
me a NeXTStation color, keyboard/mouse/speaker, matching 400 dpi
laser printer, external cdrom, monitor (still on it's way from Boston),
and a box of NeXTStep Developer docs and media. And if it boots, there
may be a Turbo NeXTStation on its way too. Since he hadn't wrapped it yet
and I had to pick him up, I got it last night. I must admit he really
surprised me this year!

And on the same day, a buddy dropped off 3 Ultra 5s, 2 Ultra 1s, and a
SS10 for me!

--
Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst