[rescue] Yessssss!!

Patrick Finnegan pat at purdueriots.com
Sat Dec 20 18:09:04 CST 2003

On Thursday 18 December 2003 06:38, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez
wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
>
> I was looking through some of those pictures, and I could't help but
> noticing a PASM, do you have the whole system or just part of it. As
> far as I know there was only one prototype done, did Purdue dump it
> just like that?

I've just got some bits of it... including those blue racks, the sign
(which I had to save ; ) and 1 VME cardcage and a bunch of VME boards.
I don't have a lot of it, including power supplies, cables,
documentation, software, etc.

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS