[rescue] SGI 320's

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:59 CST 2003

Is it the SGI 1600 series lcd monitor? I have a LCD monitor here not the
1600
but it does the exact same thing. After like 5 minutes it stops doing it.
Strange.
Then I have a newer LCD monitor that has like interference at random. Looks
like vertical lines distoring the picture at random. But it more looks like
radio
interference as it get's stronger and then fades out.

Maybe it's the high powered radar they are talking about in the washington
dc
area.

-- Thomas