[rescue] DEC AlphaServer 4100 5/300 Questions

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:58 CST 2003

mcguire at neurotica.com said:
> The bits are Torx with pin in center, two post (like on trains and
> elevators), 3 spoke phillips,  twisted spoke phillips, and I have
> another set with clutches (bowtie shape).
>
>    I have a Wiha security bit set that has those bits.  It is *nice*.
> I  can dig up a link for it if your want...they have online ordering.

Jensen has these (bitsets, and I think they carry Wiha).  They also carry
old-sk00l screwdrivers with these tips.  These come in very handy if the bit
/ bitholder combo is too thick to fit in where you need it too.

I've done business with Jensen for years (my dad set me up with them).
Highly Recommended.....   www.jensentools.com

AL