[rescue] DEC AlphaServer 4100 5/300 Questions

Martin Marshall martinm at allwest.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:56 CST 2003

Eric Dittman wrote:

>> You can remove the second PS.  You might also check that all the
>> cables are seated
>> properly, and that the cable that is used to connect the power
>> supplies together
>> is there.
>

> I'll check the cables, etc. and go from there.

I know that it's bad form to reply to my own message, but...

I checked the cables and they seem fine, so I need to pull the supply and look
for another one.  Does anyone have a good PS for this beast and/or a blanking
panel for the hole that results from pulling the supply?

Thank you,
Martin Marshall