[rescue] IRIS Crimson for Sale on eBay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:53 CST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:50:02 -0500
Thomas Gallaway wrote:

> Yeah and then you have stuff happening like to me with paypal that
> the guy cancels his credit card 5 month later and paypal reverses
> the funds and my goods are gone too.

So, did the CC company cancel card due to non-payment, and the CC
company backcharge PayPal?  If the funds are transfered, the funds are
transferred.

Even so, I'm about to protect myself from shit like that with a
proxy-account at my bank.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."