[rescue] BlackBox ServManager KVM and USB

Paolo Di Francesco paipai at tin.it
Sat Dec 20 18:08:53 CST 2003

Hi,

I have a BlackBox ServManager KVM, and the problem is that it supports
many ports like PS2, Sun, SGI etc, but I don't see any support for the USB.

Now, the problem is that I got a Sun with USB Keyboard and Mouse so, how
do I connect them to the BlackBox? Any idea?

By the way, has  anyone a sun cpu cable (the one you connect to the
workstation) and a sun Keyboard/mouse/monitor (the one you connect to
the Sun keyboard and the monitor)?

Thank you

--

Ciao Ciao