[rescue] more cheap goodies FS

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:52 CST 2003

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
>    Still no takers for the Octane R10K/175 CPU module for $15
> shipped?
> I can't believe I'm going to have to throw something like that in the
> trash.

Well, that is a bit much for a target ;^)

Honestly, I've not seen any Indigo^2s missing CPUs...

I will have a few Indigo^2s for sale in various states of "readiness" -
almost all R10K, either 175 or 195 MHz with varying "impact-full"
graphics (I plan on keeping just one Indigo^2, an R10K @ 195 MHz, oh
and of course, the R8K one, and, while I'm at it, I guess I should keep
the teal Indigo^2 I got for a few $$ and upgraded the CPU to (R4400 @
250 MHz)) So, I guess I have a couple Indigo^2s - should these go right
to eBay, or are folks here interested in them? (minimal RAM, probably
an internal HD, clean, functioning units)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall