[rescue] more cheap goodies FS

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:51 CST 2003

   I have two Indigo2 GIO-64 FDDI cards available...both SAS...asking
$35/ea shipped.

   I also have a JavaStation available.  Brand new in the box, sealed.
I don't remember which model it is, but I'm pretty sure it's the one
that looks like a little Sun external SCSI box.  As I said, it's
sealed. :)  Anyway, asking $45 shipped.

   One (only one) Indigo2 foot, teal, $5 shipped.  This hits the trash
otherwise.

   Still no takers for the Octane R10K/175 CPU module for $15 shipped?
I can't believe I'm going to have to throw something like that in the
trash.

        -Dave