[rescue] quite OT: source for this quote ???

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:51 CST 2003

Hmm.... Polaris claims to have invented the snowmobile.  12 person
sounds more like a snow cat type vehicle which may have been invented by
  Bombardier, Though.  It could be one of those things that is debatable
by consideration of what constitutes a snowmobile...... sort of like the
first personal computer.

Chad Fernandez (whose hoping for snow so he can ride is 1974 Mercury
Snowmobile)
Michigan, USA