[rescue] Sharp corporate network printer/scanner/copier question...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:50 CST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:21:23PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> The last time I used one of these was about quite a long time ago and
> it was a Canon that had an external VME box on it.  It sucked mightier
> than the great vacuum cleaner that is the RIAA.

I just got done replacing a Xerox 440ST with a Xerox WorkCentre Pro 45.

They're both basically a Xerox copier/scanner/printer with a PC (PS/2
form factor, even) hanging on a 'wart' on the back.  The WCP45 uses a
Firewire cable between the PC portion and the "Printer/Scanner" portion..

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net