[rescue] Looking for Professional Iris parts

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Sat Dec 20 18:08:46 CST 2003

Hello guys,

  I'm having a problem here. My old SGI Professional Iris (4D/70G)
  does no longer work properly. It always had graphics problems, but
  now it simply does not boot to a full working system - neither from
  tape nor harddisk. It's LED code is similar to that the Old SGI FAQ
  describes as problem with one of the DUARTs on the CPU board.

  What I'm looking for are either hints at what to try (I can give
  more details on the problem) or spares for that old beast.

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de

Old SGI Stuff                       http://sgistuff.g-lenerz.de/