[rescue] IDing a SGI part number

Nick nick at snowman.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:45 CST 2003

O2s are a fucking funky beast.  The only thing I wish is when they went to
o2+ they'd gone to ddr, doubleing the memory bandwidth again, cause that's
the only point it's lacking.  The memory is 128bits wide on the dimms,
dimms installed in pairs (not sure about the physical layout, may be
64bits per dimm) multiplexed to 64bits double the clock speed when it hits
the chipset.  Very very intresting beasts.
	Nick