[rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:44 CST 2003

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 10:35:42 +0000
rob wrote:

> Of course this generalisation was only a joke. Sorry to those I
> offended with my sense of humour, but it did make me chuckle that all
> those who complained ended up talking about different guns and bullets
> later down the thread.

Hmm.  Sorry, I tend to get my back up when people start making
generalizations about gun owners.  I try to be fairly well involved in
the gun owners organizations, and I live in a town full of anti-gun
folks, so I tend to catch some not-small amount of flak.

> Take care - and don't shoot!

Things would have to very ugly, very fast, for me to even consider it.
No worries.  :)

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.