[rescue] Mystery boards...

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:44 CST 2003

Patrick Finnegan wrote:

>Basically *all* of the VME bus stuff I have uses two connectors... I've
>got a bunch of 68k/68010 processor boards, and some custom produced VME
>cards that were a part of a prototype parallel processing system
>designed at Purdue.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to it in time to save
>it in a working state or save any of the documentation : (.

Hmm...  were those boards VME with kind of a breadboard with chips on
the front half (away from the VME connectors) and hand-run wires on gold
pins on the back half?  I nearly bought a small stack of such boards
from Purdue Salvage maybe a year and a half/two years ago, had no clue
what they were.

    -Dan Sikorski