[rescue] REAL hardware rescue.... (was Octane R10K/175 CPU module available)

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:43 CST 2003

alaric at caerllewys.net said:
> ObRescue:  I know where there's a (modern) howitzer for sale.....

> That's not FAIR. I'm flat broke!

Yeah, me too..... plus it's only a 105 (M102A2, FWIW), and they're pretty
damn proud of it.  It looked to have been inexpertly de-miled, as in
reversably, but I didn't have time  to spend giving it a once-over.  Plus, I
grew up on REAL artillery, 8" SPs.

Plus, in this time, I don't really want the kind of attention that towing a
howitzer into the neighborhood would likely attract.

AL