[rescue] Indy Video Option

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:41 CST 2003

This is the "Indy Video" board a.k.a a low end "ev1" device.  I was
under the impression that additional software is needed in order for
it to function.

To be honest, i forgot that i had it until i noticed it stuffed into
the back of an R5K Indy.  I'll see if i can get it to work this
weekend without additional software.

/KRM