[rescue] Wee... what's old is new again...:-) Me machine has new life.

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:37 CST 2003

--On Thursday, December 04, 2003 10:08 PM -0500 Andrew Weiss
<ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:
> No problems here.
>
> Of course I don't have any "non-disk" scsi devices like that page
> referred to.
>
> Just a 9GB IBM (came with the machine - boot vol) and 72GB Quantum Atlas
> IV 10K U160 on the 2940, and a Sony CDU926S (2X CDR) and 1GB JAZ on the
> 2930 in an external enclosure.

I don't have any non-disk things hooked up either, so maybe it was
just a beta thing tickling it.  I ain't gonna throw the 2940 away,
that's for sure, though. :-)

I haven't the dinero to cough up for 10.3 released version at the moment.

Which reminds me, please think good thoughts for me tomorrow and cross
your fingers and toes and such--I have *two* job interviews, and one of
them is not a contract position *and* resulted from a cold call.

=Nadine=