[rescue] some small stuff FS

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:36 CST 2003

   Hi folks.  I'm preparing to move, so I'm trying to lighten the load a
bit.  I have the following items for sale.  All prices include US
shipping.  I've priced most of these items to cover the packing
materials and shipping.

   - IBM rackmount (2U) 8-port managed 10baseT switch, $20
   - Livingston IRX-111 router, $20
   - DEC BA350 StorageWorks bay containing two Seagate 5.25" 23GB drives
       (one good, one may be flaky), $50
   - PowerMac 6116 (same as 6100/60 or /66), unknown condition, $15
   - four misc DAT drives, two mounted in external chassis, unknown
condition, $20
   - HP USB scanner, no power supply, $15

   I also have many Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine
episodes on laserdisc...let me know if you're interested and would like
me to type up a list.  They won't be sold on "free for cost of
shipping" terms, though.

         -Dave