[rescue] Dumb SGI Indigo^2 question...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:35 CST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:24:38 -0500 (EST)
Carl R. Friend wrote:

>    My wife and I just started watching it, and we both love the
> show.  My favourite so far was the immortal one of taking a leak
> on the third rail.

Darn!!  I missed that one!  Must...remember...to...watch....

> > My favorite so far was the "beat the breathalyzer" one, where they
> > both got horribly drunk.
>
>    Oh, god, THIS I've got to see.  They're riotous enough when
> straight.  Are they funnier when sozzled?

Adam was completely blitz, and showed it.  Jamie, though, didn't show
his drunkeness as much - he seemed to hold it rather well.  They were
both soused, of course, according to the breathalizer.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."